15 Nov Hollond-Whittaker Research Studentship in Law
|Open to University of Cambridge, United Kingdom||Degree Type (s): Masters|
|Deadline: 11th January 2019||Full scholarship|
The Hollond-Whittaker Research Studentship in Law is designed to support outstanding candidates for a PhD in Law at the University of Cambridge.
The scholarship covers:
- Graduate Course Fees,
- Maintenance allowance, and
- Return ticket from the country of origin to the United Kingdom for overseas students
Number of awards:
Duration of course up to a maximum of 3 years subject to satisfactory academic progress
Field of Study
Open to thePhD in Law degree only.
To be eligible students must:
- have applied for admission to the University of Cambridge for a PhD in Law, and
- either have received an offer of admission or be awaiting a decision on that application at the point of applying for the Studentship.
- An award will be conditional on the applicant being accepted by the University’s Graduate Admissions Office for a PhD in Law in the University.
- Successful applicant(s) must become member(s) of Trinity College on taking up the Studentship.
Open to candidates from all countries
How to Apply:
For details on how to apply please visit: Apply for Hollond-Whittaker Research Studentship in Law