15 Nov Durham University Business School Master’s Achievement Scholarships
|Open to Durham University, United Kingdom||Degree Type (s): Masters|
|Deadline: 31st May 2019||Part scholarship|
Durham University Business School International Scholarship is awarded to graduates from other UK/EU Higher Education Institutions progressing from undergraduate to postgraduate up to three years of completing their first degree.
The scholarship covers:
- Up to 20% of the tuition fee (up to £5,000*)
Number of awards:
Over 20 scholarships
Duration of course
Field of Study
Open to MSc programmes in Durham University Business School (excluding MSc Business Analytics).
- Complete the appropriate programme application process in full and have received a conditional offer for study by May 31st 2019.
- Be available to take up your programme place in the 2019/20 academic year
- Be willing to participate and cooperate in public marketing activities which the School may organise for the scholarship winners
- Be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for a scholarship. Where fees are paid by an employer, private provider or government body, applicants will not be considered for a scholarship.
- Scholarship fees cover the standard completion timescales of our programmes
- Scholarships are not transferable and not deferrable. They are valid only for use by scholarship winners in the academic year for which the scholarship has been awarded. Applicants who choose to defer entry will be considered for available scholarships available in the year of entry. Acceptance of a scholarship before deferral does not guarantee a scholarship offer during the year of entry.
- There is no cash alternative to be offered if a place on the programme is not taken up.
- Applicants awarded a Durham University Business School Scholarship, will not be eligible for any other Durham University awards or discounts such as alumni discounts.
Open to candidates from all countries
Applicants will be considered based upon:
- Academic achievement
- Work or voluntary experience relevant to the programme for which they have applied
- Any additional skills, experience or extra-curricular activities that will add value and indicate that they will make a significant contribution to the cohort on the programme or the Business School.
How to Apply:
For details on how to apply please visit: Apply for Durham University Business School Master’s Achievement Scholarships