06 Nov North Carolina State University Scholarships
|Open to North Carolina State University, USA||Degree Type (s): Undergraduate|
|Deadline: 11th March 2019 or 1st June 2019||Full scholarship|
The College of Textiles is able to provide financial assistance to students due to the support of the North Carolina Textile Foundation (NCTF). NCTF was established in December 1942 to aid and promote all types of textile education and research at NC State University in Raleigh, NC. One of the most important forms of support provided for the College of Textiles by the Foundation is the scholarships. Established by the board of directors in 1980, the program has three components: Centennial Scholars Program, NCTF and NCTF Prestige Scholarships.
The following Centennial Scholarships are annually awarded:
- ITT Centennial Scholarship – $95,500 over four years
- $22,000 yearly for four years
- 1 awarded per year
- Kimbrell Centennial Scholarship – $87,500 over four years
- $20,000 yearly for four years
- 1 awarded per year
- Centennial Scholarship – $67,500 over four years
- $15,000 yearly for four years
- Up to 8 per year
For NCTF Distinguished Merit Scholarship:
- A four-year scholarship with a $5,000 annual award for four years.
For Prestige Scholarship:
- A four-year scholarship with a $4,000 – $10,000 annual award for four years.
Number of awards:
Usually 4 years
Field of Study
Open to undergraduate degree program offered at Wilson College of Textiles
To be eligible for any incoming freshmen scholarships (Centennial, NCTF or Prestige), candidate must:
- Apply for fall, first-year admission into a baccalaureate program at NC State by the Early Action deadline, October 15.
At every stage of the selection process, the Centennial Scholarship selection committees evaluate candidates on the following criteria: academic achievement throughout high school, proven and potential leadership qualities, active participation in extracurricular activities, unique experiences and a passion for the textile industry.
Open to candidates from all countries
These awards are based on the merit qualifications of the scholar who demonstrate high academic achievement throughout high school, proven and potential leadership qualities, active participation in extracurricular activities, unique experiences and a passion for the textile industry.
How to Apply:
For details on how to apply please visit: Apply for North Carolina State University Scholarships